Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scholarship Social

Hey Aggies! I hope everyone survived their first week back to school! With everything going on I hope you are all having a good time, but keeping up on homework just as much ;D

So a week and half ago, the SAA had their annual Scholarship Recipient Ice Cream Social and it went GREAT!!!! There was a great turn out and it was loads of fun to meet all of you! I can tell this is going to be a fabulous year already. The board had such a great time getting to know everyone and we were all really happy to see almost everyone there. This year will not disappoint, I promise you that!

Beyond an update on our ice cream social, I would just like to remind everyone that we will be having out annual Welcome Back Bash this Thursday, September 8th, at 7pm at the Alumni House! There will be pizza, people, and loads upon loads of fun, so I hope to see everyone there....Happy second week of school everyone!!!!!












No comments: